Monday, April 22, 2013

Crossfit and leg day

I have been a little underwhelmed by my workouts as of late. Not having any motivation, progress has slowed, etc. so, the other night while surfing on Facebook I came across East Ormond Beach Crossfit. Now I had tried Crossfit before but wasn't willing to pay the money seeing as how I have all of the equipment at home, along with a personal trainer for a husband. This group however was offering a free intro women's only class, so I thought why not? I was immediately inspired by the group of women and excited to meet like-minded people that want to be healthy and strong. I plan on going regularly since the price is right :) and so I can have a support net. I'm ready for more challenge. Today I was motivated to do more weight on my squats and dead lifts and just for shits and giggles I attempted my pull ups, and completed 4! This is huge for me seeing as how the last attempt ended up with one half ass rep. The fire has officially been re-lit, so WATCH OUT!

This is what today looked like.....

No comments:

Post a Comment